Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Charlie....Charlie!

 I bet everyone has seen Charlie the Unicorn. If, you haven't look at the link below right this instant. Rated PG for moderate language. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

Anyway. I showed the first video to my dad, and he showed it to his coworkers (he works in a hospital Cath Lab working on  half-awake patients. Note: The patient can : talk, hear, and see.)  So my dad and his coworkers are laughing about this stupid little video, imitating the voices... "Charlie... Charlie! We're on a bridge, Charlie! Charlie!!"  Turns out the last patient of the day asked, "Are you talking to me?!" Turns out his name was Charles, and he went by "Charlie".   Now how do you tell the guy you were talking about a dang unicorn?... >_<

1 comment: